Creating Wealth - Use your EPF savings to generate Money

Monday, September 22, 2008

Unit Trust Investment - Creating Wealth

1. Unit Trust allows you to keep money i your Unit Trust Account and this money will be invested by the company on your behalf. Unit Trust usually will give a better return than a normal saving account.

2. Amanah Saham Nasional or Amanah Saham Bumiputra are the example of Unit Trust which is controlled by government thru Permodalan Nasional Berhad.

3. Unit Trust has normally given return better than your savings in savings account or even in ASB and also outperformed KWSP dividen. More info here.


To learn more about Unit Trust, click these links below:


What is Unit Trust?

How do i create wealth from my investment in Unit Trust?


How do i invest in Unit Trust?



2 comments:

South Florida wrongful death lawyer said...

I am lucky that I discovered this web site

On the supplements said...

I am lucky that I discovered this web site