Creating Wealth - Use your EPF savings to generate Money

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Penang Downpour

Its pass midnight but the downpour that started since the morning does'nt seem to stop. I ride thru the rain midday to visit the The Star property show. As the rain was heavy i decided to stop by my quarters at Sg Ara for a while. But the rain did not stop at all. I was worried bout my break fast meal. So i called Pizza Hut n ordered a simple delivery meal. But unfortunately they called me back after a while telling me that they couldnt deliver becoz of the heavy rain.
So at about 7pm i decided to go out to get something to breakfast. The rain havent stopped, its now more than 10hours since it started. At the sg ara junction it one of the junction has already turned into a stream. I quickly got few kuih n nasi campur n returned back home. My brother latter called me telling me that houses along the Jalan P Ramlee has been floded up to 1 storey. May Allah ease the burden of all the people.

No comments: