Creating Wealth - Use your EPF savings to generate Money

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Big Give

Big Give is a version of Bersamamu conducted by Oprah. Though it's a reality show, it was really touching to see the happiness brought to the life of these unfortunate people.

I was just wondering, how actually that I can contribute! In Malaysia or even in my neighborhood itself there are needy people who wishes their needs fulfilled.

I’ve always told my wife that, we are so gifted that we can eat whatever we wish to eat. But for some people, they can only eat what they have for the day.

Previously when I was in Kapar, I’ve heard a lot of the Bersamamu kinda of story. There was one guy that I know living in the Kampung Tok Muda. He himself got some disability but he was the sole bread winner for his family. Initially he was only doing some odd work. He can’t secure any permanent job mainly due to his disability. But now Alhamdulillah he has secured a permanent job. He got some heart pinching story that sure to shed tears even to the rock hearted people.

His family has suffered days even without a basic plain rice meal!!! It was just unbelievable that there are people outside there who can even secure a decent basic meal.

Watching the Big Give at NTV 7 have prompted me to ponder. There are always means & ways for us individually to help these needy people. Apart from us contributing money we could creatively help them.

I’m posting this post here to get comments and suggestions from the readers on how we can creatively contribute to the needy people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Buat jualan buku 2nd hand at nominal price kat kawasan perumahan orang miskin!